Saturday, April 20, 2013

Photo Courier has just arrived to me.



The photography magazine Photo Courier, containing my photo "Where the hell is my dinner" has just reached me. It  has been analyzed and evaluated by a professional photographer - Leonarda Karpilowskiego in this magazine. Thanks a lot to Krysia i Zygmunt for sending me that magazine from Poland.

(Polish) Wlasnie otrzymalem z Polski czasopismo fotograficzne "Foto Kurier", w ktorym moje zdjecie "Where the hell is my dinner" zostalo poddane analizie i ocenie przez zawodowego fotografa Leonarda Karpilowskiego w dziale "Okiem Leonarda". Dziekuje jeszcze raz Krysi i Zygmuntowi, bo to oni wlasnie przeslali mi to czasopismo. Wielkie dzieki.

Where the hell is my dinner!

1 comment:

Wojtek said...

Gratuluję publikacji.
Przy tej okazji życzę Ci wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji imienin!!!