Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Infrared photography


IR - that is infrared photography.

The above shot I took several years ago with my old digital camera Sony. The picture was taken in colour of course and since it had a very good contrast, sharpness and exposition so I decided to convert it into the infrared one. I hope you like the result of my work.

(Polish) Zdjecie powyzsze zrobilem pare lat temu moim starym jeszcze kompaktowym Sony, a ze zdjecie mialo bardzo dobry kontrast, ekspozycje i ostrosc (bez wyostrzania w PS) postanowilem przetworzyc go na wersje podczerwona. Mam nadzieje, ze uzyskalem zamierzony efekt.

1 comment:

Helena Erthal said...

This photo is beautiful but I don't know why makes me little sad...

You're a great photographer.

I really liked the introduction text of your blog.

bye