Friday, September 07, 2007

Found on net - Deja-vu

We have all been here before. It's not a radical new idea. Who am I this time? Or are we living several lives at oncefull of deja vu breakthroughs? We have all been here before. If the soul lives on recycling through many lives, many bodies, who am I this time? I've got bits of my history with me. Old loves and deaths in my pockets. We have all been here before. We meet each other again facing the other way on an old path. Do you know me? Who am I this time? So time is like a screen door, a two-way mirror, a three ring circus - past, present and future. In one ring someone tries to tame lions. In another a pretty girls stands on a running horse. The third is full of clowns with big feet and little cars. Who am I this time? I'm on this tight rope strung high over all three. Worried about balance. Past, present and future. With no safety net. Look up. I'm waving. Dont you recognize me? We have all been here before.
by Karin Faulkner

No comments: